Reflection Journal
Friday July 24, 2026
I
really fucked up today and I feel super miserable about it as I reflect about
my actions today. Also I have to admit I find it interesting how I only write
these reflection journals after seriously fucking up and screwing up. And I
guess deep down I know my actions affect others. I came to Boxing late. I was 5
minutes late and my Boxing Coach was livid at me for that. He is probably also
livid at me when I come to other training sessions late with other coaches. I really
have to stop arriving late to classes and personal training sessions at the
gym. And I have to stop coming late to Boxing classes. I am lucky I am still
allowed to train when I arrive late to Boxing. Deep down I know that every time
I am late my Boxing Coach should really be taking training sessions away from
me as punishment. It shows that I am being disrespectful and not respecting his
time. I also had very poor behaviour and a very poor attitude today. He
wouldn’t let me use boxing gloves at all and wouldn’t even wrap my hands. He
made me use the speed bag without wrapping up my hands. He made me do foot
work, two foot work ladder drills which made me have less time as punishment probably.
He also made me do noodle drills. Finally he made me punch hand pads without wrapping up my
hands either. I feel like he was punishing me the entire session for being late
and for my poor behavior and negative attitude. Afterwards I went to
counseling. Even though it is my own choice to be seeing a counselor I feel
that counseling is a punishment that is being enforced upon me by my Boxing
Coach. I saw a new counselor and it felt like the hour went by too fast. I felt
super emotional and drained afterwards. It was a lot to just let everything out
that was on my mind. I did have a really good sleep though. I might add more
later.

No comments:
Post a Comment