Saturday, 25 July 2026

Friday July 24, 2026 Modeling Crocheted Scarves For Sale

 I wanted to share photos of me modeling these crocheted scarves which are for sale. I had a lot of fun taking photos of myself modeling these gorgeous crocheted scarves outdoors. 

I am selling each Crocheted Scarf For $25.00 in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I take Cash Only and will meet up at a local coffee shop like Starbucks or Tim Hortons. 

Modeling a beautiful Pink Crocheted Scarf for Sale. 

Modeling a beautiful Pink Crocheted Scarf for Sale. 

Modeling a beautiful Grey Crocheted Scarf For Sale

Modeling A Beautiful Grey Crocheted Scarf For Sale 

Modeling A Beautiful Colorful Crocheted Scarf For Sale 

Modeling A Beautiful Colorful Crocheted Scarf For Sale 

Modeling A Beautiful Colorful Crocheted Scarf For Sale 

Modeling A Beautiful Colorful Crocheted Scarf For Sale 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday July 25, 2026

 Good Afternoon All. I am just busy untangling yarn and now I am taking a break from untangling yarn to untangle boxing wraps and wrap them ...