Good Morning All and Bonjour. I need to work at being more Bilingual. I have a nephew and niece who will be totally bilingual. They have to be as half of their family lives in Quebec and only speaks French. I have a goal to list things I am grateful for each day because I want to be happier.
What Am I Grateful For?
- Waking Up
- Having Quiet Time To Drink Coffee
- My Computer
- My Cellphone
- Going To The Gym And Doing The Weight And Strength Training Class
- Coach Cam
What I am doing today? I am going to go to the gym, work, hopefully go for a run and do a cold plunge after work. I also want to apply for jobs today and work on math. So I went to the gym this morning. Good Class with Coach Cam. I should have arrived a few minutes earlier but oops oh well. I have to be more careful when deadlifting right now because something is off with my Back when I deadlift. I have to try bracing more and have a strong core. I only used yellow plates today during deadlifts. After the gym I worked today in Esquimalt for 4 hours. Kind of brought back memories because when I stopped working due to the Car Crash my last job site was in Esquimalt. Now I am sitting in McDonalds. I just applied for 4 jobs. My goal is to apply for at least 4 jobs daily. I applied for a Two Medical Office Administration Jobs. I applied for a Vet Reception Job and I applied for a job at a brewing company because in the job description it mentioned forklifting.
I am going to go the beach now. I have a sore back and sore feet and I feel I need to start doing cold plunges.
No comments:
Post a Comment