Good evening all. I am just busy knitting a red and white toque. After I am finished the red and white toque I will knit a red and white scarf to go with the toque. I hope you all enjoy the photos even if they are not flattering at the moment. As you know though I enjoy capturing photos of my work in progress as well as the finished projects.
In other news my heart aches for the town of Summerland, BC and all the residents of Summerland, BC. Summerland has been evacuated due to a wildfire. I just pray that Summerland is able to be saved even though from the news I have been following so far there will be people without homes and businesses. Summerland will always hold a close spot in my heart as my Grandparents resided in Summerland when they were alive and raised all three of their daughters up in Summerland. I have fond memories of visiting my Grandparents up in Summerland as a child. One of my Aunts with my Uncle now lives in Summerland. She resides on my Grandparents property in a house she designed herself as it was decided to tear down my Grandparents house. I also have a Cousin, my Cousin's Husband and their three little Children who live up in Summerland as well. So the fire up in Summerland is affecting me as well due to having relatives up there. My relatives are safe in another small town right now but who knows if they will have to flee again due to the wildfire. I just hope that their properties and homes will be safe.
I also wanted to share some photos of books I picked up recently that I want to read.
Finally I want to share some photos of my foot. Will explain more later. I have to head out to the gym. I am still on light movement at the gym until I talk to the doctor tomorrow. For me light movement is not running. Not doing box jumps or vertemax jumps. Probably nothing to do with jumps at all. Feels good to move my body though.
Okay so last Friday I had minor foot surgery to remove an ingrown toenail.








No comments:
Post a Comment