Friday, 26 June 2026

Friday June 26, 2026

Good Afternoon All. First of all I want to say today is My Maternal Grandmother's Birthday so I am looking up at the sky and wishing her a very Happy Birthday. If she were alive today she would have been 110 years old. This morning I had a personal training session and in the afternoon I did Boxing. Here are some thoughts that were floating through my mind as I was driving to the gym for Boxing. 

1. I need to find a counselor as I want to gain Communication Skills. 

2. I need to do ABS daily for the core. Either 150 or 200 ABS. 

Here is some other news.  I am considering applying to a Women In Trades Program at College. I think I will fill out the application. I am going to have to submit the application this weekend. I am sort of interested in pursuing a Carpentry Trade or an Automotive Trade. All for now. 

Now on to some textiles news. I am knitting a Green and Red Scarf. I will post some photos here for all of you to enjoy. Once the Green And Red Knitted Scarf is finished I will have to take some photos of me modeling the scarf. I will also have to take some photos of me modeling the Green and Red Knitted Toque and the Green And Red Knitted Scarf together. And of course I will have to take videos of the Green and Red Scarf, Videos of me modeling the Green and Red Scarf and videos of me modeling the Green and Red Toque and Green and Red Scarf. Another thing I will have to do is take photos of me modeling the Green and Red Toque and Green and Red Scarf outdoors at the Beach. 

I will be selling the Green And Red Knitted Toque and the Green and Red Knitted Scarf for $40.00 Canadian locally in Victoria, British Columbia. I take cash only and will meet you in a local coffee shop. 

The Start Of A Green And Red Knitted Toque

The Start Of A Green And Red Knitted Toque

The Start Of A Green And Red Knitted Toque






No comments:

Post a Comment

NO EXCUSES: BIG DREAMS NEED BIG SACRIFICES

Boxing: Box In A Boxing Fight  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Running: Run 5K In Under 20 ...