Good Afternoon All and Happy Saturday. I hope you all have a very Successful Saturday. This morning I went to the gym and did Boxing. I sent my Boxing Coach a screen shot of my time spent on YouTube and he is pissed off at me as I am spending way too much time on YouTube. He told me he would be having words with me and it was weird he never actually gave me shit for spending too much time on YouTube and I feel that is worse then getting into shit. I mean I am in shit. But I guess I would have preferred it if he had yelled at me or made me do extra push ups or something like that or even burpees. Now I am at home Knitting. I am still busy knitting a Green And Red Knitted Scarf. More photos to come soon. I also did laundry today. I printed up new copies of my resume and also updated my portfolio with my new resumes. I took out old resumes and put them in a duotang. I also went for a 3K Run Today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO EXCUSES: BIG DREAMS NEED BIG SACRIFICES
Boxing: Box In A Boxing Fight Knitting: Knit A Cardigan Knitting: Knit A Cardigan Knitting: Knit A Cardigan Running: Run 5K In Under 20 ...
-
Good Morning all. Happy Saturday. I hope you all have a very Successful Saturday. Take the time today to use Your Skills and Strengths. Also...
-
Good Afternoon. I just wanted to post photos and a video of the Cardigan I am Knitting. I hope you all enjoy the photos and video. I just f...
-
Good Evening All. I wanted to write a quick blog post before heading back out to the gym. I didn't sleep well last night as I was nervou...
No comments:
Post a Comment