Saturday, 4 July 2026

Saturday July 04th, 2026

 Good Afternoon All. Sorry I missed writing a blog post for yesterday (Friday July 03rd, 2026). I will write a blog post anyways for yesterday. I will include it in todays blog post. So yesterday I went to the gym in the morning. I had a personal training session. I also had a boxing lesson. I got in shit in Boxing. I always get in shit. I have to work at being better in Boxing Lessons and do better. After Boxing I went to the library and printed up three novels I am working on. They are short novels but I want to add more to them and make them better and either get them published or self published. I want to add my own illustrations as well. 

Today I went to the gym in the morning. I am a lot better at doing box jumps on the 24 inch Box. My next goal is to try the 30 Inch Box. I also went grocery shopping. The next meals  I want to make are a stirfry with noodles as the base. I am going to meal prep tomorrow. Now I am at the house. I need to post all of my textiles again on Marketplace for Sale and create new projects for Sale. I also did a bit of math. I am doing multiplication questions right now. I will post some photos a little later. I need to drink some water now and then head out for a 5K Run. All for now. 

Cinquain Poem

Silence

Is the Grass

Quiet and Calm

People sit on the grass

Every day

Move Mountains

I am
ready to Move Mountains
by pouring my heart
into everything I do

I am
ready to Move Mountains
by pushing myself
to be better
and do better
on a daily basis

I am ready and wanting to Move Mountains
and there is never a better time to start
then right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

NO EXCUSES: BIG DREAMS NEED BIG SACRIFICES

Boxing: Box In A Boxing Fight  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Running: Run 5K In Under 20 ...