Thursday, 2 July 2026

Thursday July 2nd, 2026

Good Evening All. I hope you are all having a Terrific Thursday today. Today I worked as a Community Health Worker. I had two clients today and enjoyed working with my clients. Today all I did was cleaned for my clients but cleaning homes is very important. I think it is great to live in a clean home. My first client this morning gave me 11 John Steinbeck books which I am looking forward to reading. I will post photos later. I also have some good news relating to my Math Level 3 Course. I have moved on now to Unit 3 of the course. Altogether their are 4 Units in the course. I am going to keep on upgrading math as I want to open up more doors for myself. And I want to prove to myself that I can do hard things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO EXCUSES: BIG DREAMS NEED BIG SACRIFICES

Boxing: Box In A Boxing Fight  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Running: Run 5K In Under 20 ...