Good Afternoon All. This morning I worked from 10 to 12 with an amazing client. I went shopping for my client.
After work I wandered around the farmers market in James Bay and then tried a smash burger combo at Murder Burger in James Bay. I am glad I tried the smash burger combo but I wouldn't go to Murder Burger again. I found the music too loud inside. I also just didn't like the look inside Murder Burger either. I chose to sit outside on the patio which was more relaxing. Here are the photos I took.
Anyways that's all to write. Oh wait I also signed up to see a Counselor again because Therapy will be beneficial for my life. And I know my Boxing Coach wants me going to counseling and seeing a therapist. I actually feel like it is an expectation from him. Counseling is not going to work though unless I actually put in the effort and work and taking counseling seriously. I sent my boxing coach a message asking why I am supposed to be seeing a counselor. I haven't gotten a response back yet. I was hoping to get an answer from my Boxing Coach so I that I can make my answer better in the intake form about why counseling (Therapy) would be beneficial for me.
What Am I Grateful For Today?
- Working
- My Client
- Trying Food At Murder Burger




No comments:
Post a Comment