Good Evening All. Here are photos of the Green And Red Knitted Scarf. I hope you all enjoy the photos. My next goal is to take a video of the Green And Red Knitted Scarf and a video of me modeling the Green and Red Knitted Scarf. I also need to take photos of the Green And Red Knitted Toque And Green And Red Knitted Scarf together and selfies of me wearing the Green and Red Knitted Toque and Green And Red Knitted Scarf as well as Videos of the Green and Red Knitted Toque and Green And Green And Red Knitted Scarf and also a video of me modeling the Green And Red Knitted Toque and Green And Red Knitted Scarf.
I am selling the Scarf for 20.00 Canadian locally in Victoria, British Columbia Canada. We can meet up at a local coffee shop like Tim Hortons or Starbucks for instance.










No comments:
Post a Comment