Sunday, 28 June 2026

Sunday June 28th, 2026

Good Evening All. Today well actually this morning I went to the gym and took part in the Weight And Strength Training Class. In the class there was only two of us this morning and usually there is at least 8 of us in the class so it felt almost like a personal training session. When I got home I slept for a while. I was on YouTube and the computer for way too long. I did Meal Prep and Made Protein Shakes. I also submitted an application for the next Women In Trades Intake which starts at the end of August and ends in November. I will keep you all updated. Finally I finished Knitting a Green And Red Scarf. Now I need to take photos and videos of the Green And Red Scarf and the Green and Red Toque together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO EXCUSES: BIG DREAMS NEED BIG SACRIFICES

Boxing: Box In A Boxing Fight  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Knitting: Knit A Cardigan  Running: Run 5K In Under 20 ...